VoIP Caller ID Name for Canadian and US Callers
Thank you for taking the time to review the service for Caller ID Name data. Information
is available for callers throughout Canada and the US. Please send any feedback that you can offer
to help make this service appealing to your business.
Already have an account? Log in
What kind of Caller ID information are you providing?
There are two types of Caller ID Name available. First, there is the database that
traditional landline providers use - the LIDB/CNAM. This is the most accurate and up
to date method available, however it is the most expensive. The telephone companies
that run these databases charge up to 2 cents per query, plus connectivity and
There are also companies out there that specialize in creating a 3rd party
database that very closely resembles the same data. cnam.info is using a hybrid
of these two sources to deliver exceptionally accurate data. You'll find high
quality results for listings throughout Canada and the United States.
Please beware that no caching of data obtained through cnam.info is allowed due to
contractual obligations with the supplier.
What is the account activation process?
- Make sure you add billing and callerid at digitalcon.ca
to your spam filter's White List as you will be sent emails from these two addresses as part
of the activation process and also ongoing account activity.
- Select your initial deposit above and click PayPal's Buy Now button and complete
the transaction on PayPal's website
- Once you've completed the PayPal transaction an email will be sent to you from
billing with a link that you must follow to create your Caller ID Name account
- Log in to access the usage agreement. Once it has been signed and received your Query
Key will be made available from the online portal so you can begin using the service.
Is there any account activation or minimum volume?
There is a $2.00 minimum monthly spending required to keep your account active. If you
have not spent more than the monthly minimum the difference will be deducted from your
What integration options are available?
- asterisk - an AGI is available for download that will take care of everything for you
- FreePBX - instructions are available, nothing to download and no patches to apply
- HTTP Simple - send an HTTP request and the body will contain the Caller ID Name information,
or will be blank if there are any errors
- HTTP Advanced - many values are returned in URI format that can be parsed by a script
so success or failure can be determined and acted upon accordingly
Can I try the service?
Yes, you can sample the data returned by the service by opening
this pop up window. Please note
that all queries are logged and a rate limiter is in effect to prevent abuse.
For more information about this service please send an email to callerid
at digitalcon. ca.